12 January 2012

To Me For Me.....









1: I am redecorating my bedroom and having this wallpaper on one of the walls.... 
(William Morris wallpaper in ivy)
2: My new Leopard print boots from Office
3: This arrived through post this morning, ready to plan my trip...
4: I have always wanted a Diptyque Candle so i saved up my pennies, i spent about an hour deciding which one to go for but i just loved the smell of this one...
5: Essie in Apple...  It's making me think of spring
6: I needed a new diary and the cutest ones i have seen are from these two lovely ladies who live just down the road in Hackney. http://www.katynjune.co.uk/ 
7: I fell in love with this little note card, it will need to be someone very special to receive it.....
8: I love my new 70s hippy trousers
9: This is such a stunning book... A gift from my Gorgeous Brother x
10: Chocolates.... From my lovely Friend